Teachit is a tried and trusted education resource used by thousands of teachers across the UK and the world. We have six secondary sites and a primary site. Our six secondary sites provide resources for English, maths, science, geography, history and MFL respectively. Our primary site provides resources across the primary curriculum.
Key Teachit statistics include:
- 2,326,944 total page views across all Teachit sites in November 2018
- 383,576 Teachit resources downloaded in November 2018
- 1,635,024 unique users visited the sites in November 2018
Advertising opportunities with Teachit
Do you want your campaign to reach thousands of teachers? With a wide range of advertising solutions available, Teachit can work with you on a bespoke advertising plan to ensure your campaign achieves its goals.
- Bespoke email – Teachit’s bespoke email databases are made up of subject-specific teachers who have opted into receiving third party emails. Therefore, our audiences are receptive and easily engaged with campaigns like yours. Databases range from 8,200 – 96,600 teachers
- E-newsletter adverts – Teachit E-newsletters are sent once a month and are written by our in-house editors. Adverts within these emails are seen by a large number of teachers. Databases range from 9,700 – 106,600 teachers
- Digital advertising – Teachit has a suite of digital adverts which are seen by all homepage visitors full stop here.
Teachit would like to offer all BESA members a 15% introductory discount on any new advertising bookings.
More information about the above opportunities can be found here: https://www.teachitenglish.co.uk/advertising