BESS Vietnam 2019 – Ho Chi Minh City
5 - 6 March 2019
BESS Vietnam is a unique event combining a great all-around British exhibition of education services, resources and training suppliers alongside a conference with workshop sessions which cover the latest developments and trends in the education sector.
BESS Vietnam will be a highly-focused business event, supporting face-to-face meetings, seminars and workshops, and discussions with key decision-makers in the region.
Vietnam has been experiencing rapid and inclusive economic growth since the early 1990s. The Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) is now looking to change the country’s curriculum, aiming to have new resources in place by 2020. This is an exciting time for the UK to get involved in a growing education market with ambitions to become a regional education hub, so come and showcase your products to potential partners and government officials.
BESS Vietnam will give you:
• an opportunity to display your products and services.
• the chance to run a workshop.
• access to delegate list.
• the chance to network with potential partners and government officials.
BESS Vietnam will also address all sectors of education from early years to vocational training, as well as STEAM-based subjects, English language training, assessment and many more!
BESS Vietnam delegate profile includes:
• Senior executives, policy-makers, decision-makers from the government.
• Government officials from the region.
• International schools, educational institutes, universities.
• Principals from all levels of private and public educational institutes under the Ministry of Education.
• Administrators, procurement officers, training department.
• Importers, distributors and agents.
BESS Vietnam is a unique opportunity for companies in the educational sector to benefit from a coordinated programme offering support from BESA and DIT, and we hope you will be able to join us.