14 November 2019 - 10 July 2020
Ten free unmissable one-day conferences
The LearnED Roadshow is a series of free CPD-accredited events where you can learn from your peers, see best-practice in action and learn how to get the best from technology in your school.
Who should attend:
The event is designed for headteachers, deputy headteachers, senior leaders, ICT leads in both primary and secondary schools.
- Hear case studies and real-life examples from fellow teachers
- Debate the issues affecting your school and help identify solutions
- Discover new ways of working that will save time and make a positive impact
- See best practice in action in our demonstrator classroom
- Receive guidance on sourcing and using EdTech
- Come away with ideas and tips you can put into practice the very next day
- Earn CPD points for attending – you will receive a certificate at the end of the day.
LearnED is organised by the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA) and supported by the Department for Education (DfE) so you can be sure the content will be relevant and the suppliers featured in the exhibition are reliable and trustworthy.
We know budgets are tight so we have worked hard to keep the event free. In addition there are travel bursaries available to contribute towards your costs – to register your interest please click here. Tea, coffee and a sandwich lunch will be provided for each delegate.
In addition you can:
- Visit the exhibition to browse products and have conversations with a selected suppliers. See who is exhibiting here
- Watch technology in action in our demonstrator classroom which features lessons being run by local schools
- Network with your peers over coffee or lunch.
Every delegate receives:
- Delegate pack and free gift
- CPD certificate
- Free entry into our prize raffle draw at the end of the day – your chance to win products and resources for your school.
Organised by:In partnership with: