9 October - 27 November 2020
Exhibit at LearnED
Only BESA members are able to exhibit at LearnED.
The Suppliers’ Exhibition
Situated alongside the catering, the day is structured to ensure a minimum of three hours’ contact time with delegates – ensuring maximum exposure and opportunities for discussion.
92% of delegates said they would attend another LearnED event in the future
- 9 one-day CPD conferences across the DfE English regions giving you access to teachers you might not otherwise meet. 51% of delegates attend only one, or fewer, events each year
- 3+ hours per event contact time with delegates, leading to more engaged conversations
- Over 120 senior decision makers per event – head teachers, senior management teams, ICT leads from both primary and secondary schools
- Excellent value for money – table-top space means no expensive stand build costs
- DfE support ensures high teacher attendance
- Promoted by our media partner TES
- Dedicated marketing campaign to local schools
- PR campaign in each region
Feedback from exhibitors
87% of exhibitors would recommend LearnED to another company
“We’ve found the events to be very rewarding. We’ve had very good access to engage with a diverse range of decision makers from UK schools at the events. The level of engagement with potential prospects has been excellent and has been a valuable part of helping shape our solutions for schools.
Schools need good advice more than ever when it comes to EdTech procurement and the LearnEd roadshow has been a terrific way of connecting schools with our industry.
We look forward to returning next year as well.”
Matt Eccles, End User Sales Manager, Business Development UK&I, Smart Technologies
“The LearnED Roadshow was a fabulous opportunity for Derventio Education to raise the profile of our School appraisal/CPD software, SchooliP. Each event was well planned and a welcome departure from other exhibition formats. I would definitely recommend to other EdTech providers.”
Damien Roberts, Co-Founder & Director, Derventio Education
“A fantastic event that gets the product in front of the right people; namely the SMT of schools and MATs.”
Chris Barlow, Director, LEB Partnership/Learning by Questions
“We’ve attended all eight of the shows and generally found them to be a great place to showcase our products and services to a real mix of education professionals. The mock classroom is a particularly nice touch.”
Tom Jackson, Tes Global
- Head Teacher
- Deputy Head
- ICT Lead
- Head of Learning Support
- Head of Computing
- ICT Subject Leader
- School Business Manager
This year we will be:
- Targeting 150+ senior decision makers for every event
- Engaging earlier with delegates to maximise attendance figures
- Aiming to increase footfall within the exhibition
- Offering additional chances to present and engage with delegates during the day – details to be announced
There are 40 exhibition spaces available at each event and you need to be a full member of BESA. Each package includes:
- Table-top display approx. 1800mm x 800mm (photo of a stand)
- Space for two pop up banners behind the table
- Electricity supply
- Chairs x 2
- Exhibitor ticket x 1
- Conference ticket x 1
- 50 word profile in delegate booklet including company logo and contact details
- Your logo on our website and featured in advance marketing material
- Refreshments and lunch included x 2
- The opportunity to suggest speakers for conference panels
- The chance to apply for a slot in the demonstrator classroom – showcase your product being used by teachers and pupils
Cost: £2,000 per event
Book all 9 events for £12,000 – a saving of £6,000
Each Roadshow features a demonstrator classroom where local schools run real lessons with their pupils using products supplied by BESA members.
Products must be supplied for the entirety of the Roadshow (November – July) will be stored and shipped between events at no additional cost to you.
Each product will be featured in the delegate brochure alongside your contact details.
Organised by:In partnership with: