14 November 2019 - 10 July 2020
These events will be
Exhibit at LearnED
Only BESA members are able to exhibit at LearnED.
The Suppliers’ Exhibition
Situated alongside the catering, the day is structured to ensure a minimum of three hours’ contact time with delegates – ensuring maximum exposure and opportunities for discussion.
92% of delegates said they would attend another LearnED event in the future
- 9 one-day CPD conferences across the DfE English regions giving you access to teachers you might not otherwise meet. 51% of delegates attend only one, or fewer, events each year
- 3+ hours per event contact time with delegates, leading to more engaged conversations
- Over 120 senior decision makers per event – head teachers, senior management teams, ICT leads from both primary and secondary schools
- Excellent value for money – table-top space means no expensive stand build costs
- DfE support ensures high teacher attendance
- Promoted by our media partner TES
- Dedicated marketing campaign to local schools
- PR campaign in each region
Feedback from exhibitors
87% of exhibitors would recommend LearnED to another company
“We’ve found the events to be very rewarding. We’ve had very good access to engage with a diverse range of decision makers from UK schools at the events. The level of engagement with potential prospects has been excellent and has been a valuable part of helping shape our solutions for schools.
Schools need good advice more than ever when it comes to EdTech procurement and the LearnEd roadshow has been a terrific way of connecting schools with our industry.
We look forward to returning next year as well.”
Matt Eccles, End User Sales Manager, Business Development UK&I, Smart Technologies
“The LearnED Roadshow was a fabulous opportunity for Derventio Education to raise the profile of our School appraisal/CPD software, SchooliP. Each event was well planned and a welcome departure from other exhibition formats. I would definitely recommend to other EdTech providers.”
Damien Roberts, Co-Founder & Director, Derventio Education
“A fantastic event that gets the product in front of the right people; namely the SMT of schools and MATs.”
Chris Barlow, Director, LEB Partnership/Learning by Questions
“We’ve attended all eight of the shows and generally found them to be a great place to showcase our products and services to a real mix of education professionals. The mock classroom is a particularly nice touch.”
Tom Jackson, Tes Global
- Head Teacher
- Deputy Head
- ICT Lead
- Head of Learning Support
- Head of Computing
- ICT Subject Leader
- School Business Manager
This year we will be:
- Targeting 150+ senior decision makers for every event
- Engaging earlier with delegates to maximise attendance figures
- Aiming to increase footfall within the exhibition
- Offering additional chances to present and engage with delegates during the day – details to be announced
There are 40 exhibition spaces available at each event and you need to be a full member of BESA. Each package includes:
- Table-top display approx. 1800mm x 800mm (photo of a stand)
- Space for two pop up banners behind the table
- Electricity supply
- Chairs x 2
- Exhibitor ticket x 1
- Conference ticket x 1
- 50 word profile in delegate booklet including company logo and contact details
- Your logo on our website and featured in advance marketing material
- Refreshments and lunch included x 2
- The opportunity to suggest speakers for conference panels
- The chance to apply for a slot in the demonstrator classroom – showcase your product being used by teachers and pupils
Cost: £2,000 per event
Book all 9 events for £12,000 – a saving of £6,000
Each Roadshow features a demonstrator classroom where local schools run real lessons with their pupils using products supplied by BESA members.
Products must be supplied for the entirety of the Roadshow (November – July) will be stored and shipped between events at no additional cost to you.
Each product will be featured in the delegate brochure alongside your contact details.
Organised by:In partnership with: