27 November 2019 - 17 July 2020
Agenda and Speakers
Speakers vary between events, but each Roadshow will include:
- Keynote speech from DfE representative or regional schools commissioner
- Panel discussion: Roundtable discussion – discuss the issues facing your school with your fellow delegates, and hear what worked for them
- Roundtable discussion on how to implement xxxx
- Lunch including visit to demonstrator classroom and supplier exhibition
- Teacher led-session – case study presentations from schools at different stages of their technology journey, from starting out to fully embedded
- Prize raffle and collect CPD certificates
For the agenda specific to your region, go to venues and select the event you are interested in.
Line up to be announced soon.
The conference speakers are all practising teachers and educators who can demonstrate how they have used technology successfully in their school. If you have worked with a school or know of a teacher who would make a good speaker then please email Nina Iles.
Organised by:In partnership with: