17 September 2021 - 24 March 2022
Agenda and Speakers
Speakers vary between events, but each roadshow will include:
- Keynote speech from DfE representative or regional schools commissioner
- Panel discussion – Using technology to save time and better support teaching & learning in the classroom. Practitioner-led discussion and Q&As on curriculum and assessment solutions.
- Interactive workgroup discussions. Themed delegate discussions and Q&As designed to a) harvest and share best-practice methodologies and guidance from attending delegates and b) identify opportunities for collaboration in schools across the region
- Lunch including visit to demonstrator classroom and supplier exhibition
- School case studies – hear from school and digital leaders who have successfully transformed their respective schools with great teaching and technology that does what it says it will, incorporating slides to show how any challenges were navigated. Will include case studies from Primary and Secondary schools plus SEND. Includes time for Q&A
- Prize raffle and collect CPD certificates
For the agenda specific to your region, go to venues and select the event you are interested in.
Line up to be announced soon.
The conference speakers are all practising teachers and educators who can demonstrate how they have used technology successfully in their school. If you have worked with a school or know of a teacher who would make a good speaker then please email Nina Iles.
Organised by:In partnership with: