9:45am - 3:45pm
Mary Sumner House
24 Tufton Street
SW1P 3RB View Map
£100 – £250
The Teacher Development Trust and BESA are delighted to be hosting this one-day event at Mary Sumner Hall in Westminster, specifically designed for providers of training and professional learning in schools.
As the education landscapes continues to shift through new Government initiatives, policy and the formation of the DfE CPD Expert Group, the event will explore how CPD Providers can best overcome this change to deliver training and development that can make a sustained impact on teachers and pupils.
The event will provide:
- A briefing on plans for a new CPD Quality Assurance system
- The UK CPD landscape: school priorities, spending patterns and changing delivery
- The international picture of professional development
- The latest policy from the Department for Education and its implications for providers, including exploring ideas about Opportunity Areas, the new Early Career Framework and NQT support, and new National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
- How Teaching School Alliances and Local Authorities commission and deliver effective CPD
- How Providers can evaluate impact
- Networking opportunities with other providers
About our Speakers:
- Hannah Streatfield, Deputy Director, Opportunity Areas, Department for Education (DfE)
- Dr Florentina Taylor. Evaluation Manager and Joe Collin. Programme Manager at the Education Endowment foundatiion
- Cat Scutt, Director of Education and Research at Chartered College of Teaching
- David Weston, Chief Executive at Teacher Development Trust, and Chair of Department for Education CPD Expert Group.
- Patrick Hayes, Director of BESA and EdTech Exchange
- Andrew de Csilléry, Managing Director at Herts for Learning
- Mark McCourt, Chief Executive, La Salle Education. Founding Chair of the Teacher Development Trust
- Maria Cunningham, Network Development Leader at the Teacher Development Trust
- Davina Salmon, School Leadership and Professional Development Officer at Wandsworth Borough Council
Who should attend?
- CPD Providers
- Subject associations
- Tech companies
- Teaching School Alliances
- Local Authority
- Multi Academy Trusts
- Commercial providers
- Policy Makers
Book your place here.
Please contact Yousouf Alouat at email@example.com or call 020 3961 674 if you have any further queries about this conference. To browse the Teacher Development Trust's full event programme for 2019, visit landing.tdtrust.org/events.
TDT and BESA are delighted to offer BESA members a 15% discount off the full ticket price. Please enter BESA15 at the checkout on the Eventbrite page.