Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding
BESA are a Trade Challenge Partner (TCP) for the Department for International Trade (DIT). Each year the ourselves and DIT agree which overseas trade shows will provide TAP funding to support UK businesses to attend. These trade shows include some of the most important events in the education calendar and where the best opportunities exist for UK organisations to access.
Grant levels may be subject to change, however are often between £500 and £2,500. The grants may only be used to cover exhibiting costs, such as:
- Exhibition space costs
- Stand costs – including design, construction and stand dressing
DIT offer grants to eligible businesses taking part in the programme. To find out more about eligibility for TAP funding, please visit DIT’s website here.
BESA will support your business at the event by:
- Advising attending companies before, during and after the event
- Ensuring that your business is included in the event’s brochure
- Providing on-site management of the UK Pavilion and TAP participants
- Using DIT/GREAT/HM Government branding, as appropriate
- Processing and approving TAP applications and claims, including payment of grants to participants after the event
NOTE: For companies that apply and are eligible for a grant, the grant will be paid within one month after the event has taken place.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact a member of the team: