Intern – Account Management Administrator
18,000 per annum
July 7, 2017
Intern – Account Management Administrator-Show my Homework
About our company
Show My Homework is one of the fastest growing companies in the Education Technology sector. Our product is unrivalled in the marketplace and as a result, we are rapidly expanding, both in the UK and Internationally. We are improving the quality of secondary school education for more than 800,000 students and counting!
We are a young, fast-growing company with lots of opportunities for career development. Our team are all exceptional individuals who can demonstrate their drive, commitment, initiative and excellent customer focus.
This is an exciting place to work and it is also a lot of fun. We are focused on creating the best environment possible for our employees, whether that’s introducing new benefits, listening and responding to employee suggestions, organising fabulous summer parties, or buying everyone pizza once a month. We appreciate how hard they work and recognise their achievements.
Primarily your job will be to support the Account Management team.
Your responsibilities will include: –
- Have a scheduled call with our new schools, these are templated and take 30 minutes.
- Create data emails to send to our new schools.
- Keeping our CRM system (salesforce) up to date.
- Helping with the admin for a new app launch to schools.
- Checking reports prior to them being sent to schools.
- Setting up calls with schools when needed.
- Learning how to use our product.
- Checking the school’s information is up to date.
- Checking emails.
Knowledge & Expertise
- Basic knowledge of excel and word
- Excellent grammar and written English
- Solid maths skills
- Tech savvy
Business Skills & Behaviour
- Written: Excellent written English (style, grammar, spelling)
- Phone: Well spoken and clear. Professional, helpful, friendly phone manner.
Planning & Organising
- Excellent administration
- High level of attention to detail and a good memory
- A positive approach – presenting solutions, not problems
- Being flexible and adapting to change
- Staying calm and organised under pressure
- A quick learner
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus public holidays
- Hours: 7.5 hours per day
- This is a fixed-term contract with potential for a permanent role.
- Perkbox Employee Benefits – Free stuff and employee discounts
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Beers on a Friday
- Lunch on the company once a month
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit every day
- Summer and Christmas parties
For more information contact: email@example.com