Junior Account Manager – The Education Company
£28,000 – 35,000 salary (depending on experience)
March 25, 2022
Are you great with customers? A keen problem solver? Want to progress in your career? This might be the role for you!
You’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and account management of a portfolio of clients that have historically used individual services to add greater value to these clients through account-based support and impact-driven product solutions.
- Learning about the sector and your clients
- Proactively speaking with clients to understand their goals, identify their challenges, and promote solutions to support them
- Owning the relationship with your clients to build and maintain high client engagement and therefore positively influence client success
- Translating between client needs and the internal technical teams
- £28,000 – 35,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Take strategic ownership of your client accounts
- Progression opportunities to Senior Account Manager, then Account Director
- Remote working, with occasional visits to the offices
- Quickly enhance skills/knowledge via internal training and hands-on working
- Access to a full suite of Udemy online training courses to upskills and develop
- Attend great company parties
To be successful, you will…
…have at least three years experience in a customer-facing role
…be able to quickly build rapport and nurture positive, long-lasting relationships
…be able to prioritise when managing a range of different client needs
…be well organised with the ability to cope with competing demands and priorities
…be self-motivated and driven to provide excellent service for clients internally and externally
…have strong emotional intelligence and empathy for the needs of others
…demonstrate agility and thrive in change
…be an active listener who strives for positive engagement
…focus on building and communicating creative, value-based solutions
…be a practical planner that uses initiative to deliver results
…have strong attention to detail and can consistently deliver to timescales
…thrive in problem-solving
…be hungry to develop and become a more Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and may close the role early so we do encourage you to apply early.
Follow the link to apply.