March 1, 2019
Levett Consultancy are experts in enabling digital transformation using cloud technology for the education and business sectors based on our core ethos of ‘Keeping Technology Simple’. Our customers are predominantly focused within the education sector with our customer base covering the UK and Europe. The company is proud to have gained high-level strategic partnerships with some of the best known global technology companies such as Google, Microsoft, Sophos, and D-Link ensuring our customer base receive the best of class solutions and services possible.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual who is able to work within our Business Support team playing an integral role, coordinating marketing and event activities to facilitate brand awareness and growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Marketing experience within the Education Sector (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of creating and managing digital and print marketing campaigns aligned to the overall company message
- Experience organising, manage and delivering events to support company products and services
- Outbound marketing experience supporting marketing campaigns that will involve calling and emailing to create a sales pipeline
- Proficient using social media platforms (Linkedin and Twitter) to market campaigns and improve brand awareness
- Copywriting, research, proofreading for new promotional materials and campaign activities content
- Good understanding of using Google Analytics and MailChimp marketing tools
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems keeping marketing data up to date and relevant
- Highly organised and practical whilst being adaptable to new challenges.
- Ability to work with Adobe tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks so that deadlines are met
- Ability to work as a team member
The successful candidate will join a growing company that specialises in providing digital transformation services and solutions to the education and business sectors.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org