November 1, 2019
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing individual who is able to work within our Business Support team and enjoy a prosperous career. This is a new role within the company where you will play an integral role, coordinating marketing activities and information to facilitate the growth of the company’s client base.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Marketing experience in the Education Sector (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of creating multi-media marketing campaigns and the overall company message
- Copywriting skills
- Web site content production and management
- Brochure Flyer production experience
- Competency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator to create promotional assets
- Highly organised and practical whilst being adaptable to new challenges.
- Proficient with Twitter and Linkedin
- Good understanding of Google Analytics & MailChimp useful
- Ability to communicate clearly with a capacity to adapt the tone of voice for different marketing channels.
- Photography and video experience
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems keeping marketing data up to date and relevant
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks so that deadlines are met
- Ability to work as a team member
The successful candidate will join a growing company that specialises in providing cloud IT professional services and solutions to the business and public sectors.
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete our form and send in your most up to date CV telling us a bit about yourself.