Moodle / PHP Developer | PHP / MySQL / REST API
November 4, 2017
Moodle Developers – Titus Learning
● Experienced PHP developer required, ideally with a working knowledge of Moodle
● We are a rapidly expanding EdTech company, recently awarded Certified Moodle Partner status
● Located in fabulous new office space in Salts Mill, Saltaire
● Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and surrounding areas
● Salary range £24,000 to £28,000
● Flexibility around working hours and location
● Excellent benefits scheme (Perkbox, health care scheme, free Nespresso, regular social events, etc)
ABOUT TITUS LEARNING
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in international education. Having recently become a Certified Moodle Partner this is an exciting time of growth and development and we are looking to add an experienced and talented PHP developer to our existing team.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will become a key member of the team for years to come. Working with a range of customers including schools and companies in the UK, and 13 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the exciting projects we undertake. We have an immediate need to add to our development resource, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
We are looking for a talented Developer with at least 2 years experience that can hit the ground running. We are looking to add Developers to our team in Saltaire, although remote working would be considered for appropriate candidates. You will be experienced in the use of PHP / MySQL / REST APIs and will be responsible for improving our core product as well as working with colleagues on an increasing number of customer projects.
Experience of working with Moodle would be hugely beneficial due to the nature of the projects we undertake, as would experience of the Education sector, although these are not strictly required.
Working closely with the Company Directors, this is a varied role where the successful applicant will provide valuable insight and influence key product design decisions. You must be dynamic, have excellent communication skills and thrive as part of an energetic team. You will be given the freedom to test and implement new ideas so ideally you will be forward thinking and embrace brave solution design.
● Minimum of 2 years PHP experience (at least PHP version 5, OOP)
● Experience with MySQL or equivalent (e.g. PostgreSQL)
● Experience with REST-based APIs
● Excellent communication skills
● Moodle experience
● Laravel framework experience
● HTML5 and CSS
● Portfolio of previous development projects
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will start asap.
If you’d like to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact us on 01133 200346