Partnerships Manager (Ark Curriculum Plus)
£35 to £38K
July 23, 2021
Reports to: Head of Strategic Partnerships
Location: 2 days per week in London (Shepherds Bush), other days can be worked from home or in the office. Some national travel will be required.
Contract: Permanent, full time – 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 10am on Friday 23 July 2021
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
Ark Curriculum Plus
Our mission is to empower teachers to give every young person, regardless of their background, the subject knowledge and skills that will allow them to succeed. We believe that great curriculum design and delivery leads to improved teaching and learner outcomes, which impacts positively on children’s life chances.
Our commitment is to empower and equip schools to provide high quality subject teaching, through curriculum and integrated professional development, to develop young people’s subject mastery.
We are grown out of one of the highest performing Multi Academy Trust’s in the UK. Our connection with Ark gives us our experience and our specialist expertise earned while we developed and taught curriculum across our own network of 38 successful academies in the UK.
About the role:
The focus of the Partnerships Manager role is to drive new school partnership subscriptions and to provide account management to key Academy Trust partners.
Working within the Partnerships Team, you will be responsible for ensuring a positive overall experience for schools throughout the recruitment and onboarding stages of the programmes. The role holder will create and manage a sales pipeline and develop relationships with partner schools and Multi-Academy Trusts to increase the reach of the mastery programmes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Sales growth: Supporting the partnerships team, you will manage the implementation of the school recruitment strategy. You will be responsible for planning your time to meet and exceed sales targets and objectives, and monitoring and reporting on pipeline progress via CRM (Salesforce).
Partner retention: You will provide exceptional account management to some of our strategic and key accounts. You will own the account management of nominated key partners and school groups and monitor programme engagement and usage to provide value for money analysis for key account partners to drive up engagement and renewal.
Cross functional working: You will lead and contribute to cross team projects that focus on the school experience of joining and renewing our programmes.
General: Identify and carry out any other duties which fall within the scope, spirit and purpose of the post as requested.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Experience of selling to schools and Multi-Academy Trust leaders
- Experience of devising and implementing customer focused solutions
- Adept at maintaining and developing prospect databases and sales pipelines, reporting on critical success factors
- Understanding of project management disciplines and governance
- Ability to use and analyse data to drive performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Experience of using CRM software (ideally Salesforce)
- Good IT skills, with specific skill in using Microsoft office applications and cloud-based systems (e.g.: Google Drives, Zoom, Calendly, Teams, Office365, etc)
- Understanding of the education landscape and issues affecting education (desirable)
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent (preferred)
- Right to work in the UK
- Flexible working options: Including remote working options
- Generous leave allowance: Up to 28 days holiday per year and up to five days per year study leave to support professional development
- Workplace pension: All new joiners will be assessed for auto-enrolment, and if eligible, Ark will make 11% employer contributions to a workplace pension.
- Ark Rewards: Employees can access a wide range of discounts and cashback from high street and online retailers.
- Employee Assistance Programme: A free and confidential advice service offering employees and their families access to a range of services including counselling, financial advice, and even childcare directories.
- Interest Free Loans: We offer employees up to £5,000 in interest free loans for season ticket or bicycle purchases.
How to Apply:
Apply with a CV and cover letter on our online recruitment portal. Applications to be submitted by 10am on Friday 23 July 2021 but please note: we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis and this advert may close earlier than advertised depending on the level of response.
Interviews will be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is strongly advised
For a full job description please click here.
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ark Schools are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, with a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.