August 31, 2021
About the role
Multi award-winning Ed Tech Innovator Learning by Questions is hiring a sales consultant ideally based in Yorkshire/North East.
We are owned by a charitable trust, growing rapidly, and on a mission to transform education by using software and technology to improve the teaching and learning process. Our ground-breaking system delivers high-quality questions with instant feedback during lessons, and is a dream to demonstrate. It is easy to get started with and enjoys huge satisfaction ratings from teachers, school leaders and pupils.
You will be part of a national team reporting to the sales director and responsible for developing business in schools and colleges.
Core duties include:
- Working from home office, travel to schools is required as well as attending meetings in our Blackburn office.
- Development of territory through prospecting, customer relations and closure of sales.
- Working to sales target.
- Demonstrate and promote the use of LbQ products virtually and in schools across the North East of England.
- Create, maintain, and develop relationships with educational organisations including Schools, LAs, MATs, Resellers etc.
- Deliver training and support on LbQ products, as necessary.
- Offer support on LbQ projects as required.
- Support marketing and sales events as required.
- Keep, maintain, and report necessary records of leads and their progress to sales.
- Maintain reports of any activity carried out.
- Maintain and share a calendar of activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues and offer support for any activities within the UK wherever reasonable.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings as required.
- Undertake any skills development as deemed appropriate.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development or field sales.
- Teaching background is an advantage.
- EdTech background an advantage.
- Excellent people skills including negotiation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Must be comfortable working out of office with little supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
The benefits package includes: basic salary, commission, private health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme, 26 days holiday plus statutory holidays, time off for school governor duties and a positive, enjoyable and supportive working environment.
Please submit your application: with why you should be considered for this position along with your CV to Peter Lee email@example.com