Senior Product Marketing Executive
£33,000 - £36,000 dependent on experience
January 25, 2021
The Key is the country’s most trusted provider of knowledge and know-how to education leaders determined to make a difference. We provide authoritative, up-to-the-minute sector intelligence, tools, services and resources that give leaders the knowledge to act.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Product Marketing Executive to join our marketing team to drive the continued growth of our coveted governance offering with particular focus on The Key for School Governors. Being a school governor is quite the task – knowledge gaps and limited time mean it’s hard to feel confident making decisions and holding leaders to account. The Key for School Governors supports more than 30,000 governors with the definitive advice they need to make a positive impact on their school.
As a Senior Product Marketing Executive you will devise and execute a winning marketing strategy with captivating multi-channel cross-sell and engagement campaigns. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract with an ideal start date of mid-February.
- Own and adapt the value propositions for our governance services
- Develop and implement go-to-market and engagement strategies
- Deliver integrated campaigns which maximise sales, retention and cross-sell to schools who purchase our products
- Increase usage and advocacy among users within schools who purchase membership
- Optimise the membership experience and build a greater sense of membership, ensuring that our brand, messages and values are reinforced in all member communications.
The ideal person
- Have excellent copywriting skills that let our products shine
- Have 3-5 years’ experience working in marketing
- Have experience working in the education sector and sensitivity to the needs and culture of schools
- Have excellent organisational skills that enable you to structure your workload independently so we have complete confidence that you’re always one step ahead
- Be hungry for a working environment that supports and challenges you in equal measure
It would be nice if you:
- Have a positive and proactive attitude. This means you will take feedback on board and always come up with ideas about how we might solve challenges
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have strong data analysis skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have good team-working skills and are adept at managing various stakeholders/agendas
If you don’t meet all of the above but have a genuine interest in joining our team please get in touch – we’d be very happy to chat.
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay, free breakfast, fruit, and drinks, regular socials and much more.
We’re serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter here. In your cover letter please explain why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work at The Key.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Monday 25th January.
If you have any questions please email Georgina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any step of the recruitment process, including telephone/video interviews, written tasks and face-to-face interviews.