Diagenesis, in partnership with our partners, have developed six affordable robotic learning packages aimed at schools and universities, and are developing a humanoid robot tutor. The learning packages aid students of different ages to learn the basics of robotics, 3D printing, programming and advanced application such as collaboration between robots.
The six packages are:
1. Introduction to robots using magician robot and programming (primary, secondary and further education)
2. Robot and machine collaboration (primary, secondary and further education)
3. Robots collaboration (secondary and further education)
4. Visual detection in robotic applications (secondary and further education)
5. Develop applications using small SCRA industrial robots (secondary and further education)
6. Use of robots in production manufacturer controlled by ERP system (further education)
Come to our stand 543 at Bett 2018 and see our robots in action, including our robotic tutor Shirley.
We will be showing robots undertaking tasks as part of school curriculum, such as programming and use of robotics in design and food. We also supply accessories to the robots, such as a robotic manipulator to allow students to produce professional quality videos using their phone.
For more information, visit Diagenesis’s website.