At Bett you’ll find quite a few interactive touchscreen providers but as finalists of the Bett Innovator of the Year 2018 Awards, we’re looking forward to sharing our newest innovations at Bett.
It’s not just about the touchscreen there is more to consider:
- Do you want to be able to use whiteboard tools, show videos, and access web content easily?
- What about setting up collaboration sessions where students use their own devices to contribute to content on the front of class screen?
- Do you want to be able to send out files during class for students to complete/read and have the option to receive files back from students?
- How about a software that makes it easy to set up assessments and then automatically produces the results so you can identify where students are faltering so you can revise your lesson plans and approach (perfect for a 10 minute refresher at the end of class).
- Give students the opportunity to enhance the interaction with their classmates and teachers by encouraging collaboration.
If you’ve said yes to one or all of these great, but with classrooms being such busy places full of activity we understand that educators need to be able to adopt new technology quickly – HiveCore gives you access to all of the above and more in ONE software, removing the need to spend money on and learn different software.
Designed by our software team and developed based on the feedback we’ve received from our users over the years – capture your student’s attention without a steep learning curve. Technology is best used when it empowers teachers and students to create personalised, accessible, creative learning, HiveCore is an effective way to connect with students of all learning styles – we’re excited to be launching it at Bett.
For those users who are moving from traditional projector-based systems but who want to be able to continue using their SMART .notebook or Promethean files, you’ll still be able to open your existing resources with all the layering and animation intact – without having to pay a subscription fee!
Along with a reassuring 7-year warranty on our Excellence Series touchscreens (and 5 years for the Essentials Series) – iBoardTouch offers a combined hardware and software solution that offers you with a dynamic responsive environment in which to teach.
Technology is entwined in almost every part of our culture. It affects how we live, work, play, and most importantly learn, join us for an inspiring classroom experience. Come and see the iBoardTouch team on stand D180, to find out more.