Education software specialist Crick Software has put together a new CPD section on its website to help users of its Clicker 6 literacy support tool get the most out of the program.
Launched in January 2012, Clicker 6 is already being used in over a thousand UK schools to help pupils improve their reading and writing skills. Clicker 6 customers can now access a host of free training and development materials, including:
- The Getting Started guide – an introduction to the key features of Clicker 6.
- Launch Clicker 6 in your school – a simple 1 hour plan to get staff up to speed and ready to use Clicker in their classrooms.
- 90-second training guides – not sure how to personalise the word predictor? Need help creating a sentence building activity? Learn about any aspect of Clicker with these short videos and printable PDFs.
- Pupil guides – child-friendly PDFs to help learners write and create talking books within Clicker independently.
- Hints and tips videos – based on questions Crick has been asked by other Clicker users, these videos really help teachers to enhance their knowledge of the program.
- Training webinars – these free 45 minute online training sessions enable teachers to learn more about using Clicker 6 without even leaving their desks.
Please visit the Clicker 6 CPD section of the Crick Software website for further information. Schools not yet using Clicker 6 in school can find out more here.
Further Information: Siobhan Percival at Crick Software