CEM – Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring at Durham University
Accurately measuring a child’s potential and progress is an invaluable tool in understanding and responding to their individual educational needs.
CEM’s assessments and the information they provide have been used by education professionals for over 30 years in over 70 countries. CEM provides assessment products, based on research evidence, that support the improvement of educational outcomes. These include:
- Baseline assessments that support educational tracking – giving you measures of an individual’s potential and progress through school.
- Diagnostic assessments that help inform teachers where interventions may be helpful to improve pupil outcomes.
- Attitudinal questionnaires that help to give a deeper understanding of the learning environment as seen by children and young people.
- Entrance assessments that help identify the young people who will fit well with your school
- ASPECTS, BASE. InCAS, MidYIS, Yellis, Alis