CEM – THE CENTRE FOR EVALUATION AND MONITORING, PART OF THE CAMBRIDGE FAMILY
Accurately measuring a child’s potential and progress is an invaluable tool in understanding and responding to their individual educational needs.
Used by education professionals for over 30 years in over 70 countries, CEM is one of the largest and longest established research groups providing formative assessments for children of all ages. CEM’s methods are research-based, evidence driven and market-tested, built on a foundation of non-commercial academic practice.
SERVICES THAT SUPPORT THE IMPROVEMENT OF EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES
- Baseline assessments that support educational tracking – giving you measures of an individual’s potential and progress through school.
- Diagnostic assessments that help inform teachers where interventions may be helpful to improve pupil outcomes.
- Attitudinal questionnaires that help to give a deeper understanding of the learning environment as seen by children and young people.
- Entrance assessments that help identify the young people that meet the selection criteria for your school intake.
- ASPECTS, BASE. InCAS, MidYIS, Yellis, Alis, CEM IBE