Data Protection Education (DPE) was created to help schools understand and manage the organisational challenges of GDPR. We have developed to include a team of education and legal specialists working with our customers to implement improvements around the handling of all school data as well as personal data.
Our technology is within our Knowledge Bank. It includes:
– a best practice library of procedures, policies, guidance and checklists
– an e-learning library of GDPR and information security training
– our Compliance Manager to issue and record documents to staff
– the Record of Processing to document processing activity, assess and monitor compliance as well as automatically produce key reports and documentation.
People and technology are brought together in our Data Protection Officer service. We prove schools and their data subjects support on all aspects of data protection and GDPR compliance in addition to rapid response on data breaches, subject access requests and much more.
Data Protection Education works with all types of schools – nurseries, primary, secondary and sixth forms; maintained schools, academies and independent, individual schools, clusters, federations and MATs.
The experience throughout our team, combined with the data within the Knowledge Bank, enables us to make better decisions for our clients, whatever their size or circumstances.
- Data Protection Education