EVR provides educational ICT consultancy and procurement services to a range of clients. With over 60 years’ experience in the field of education, EVR is proud to offer services to schools, Multi-Academy Trusts, construction companies, Local Authorities, Governments and their agencies.
We offer the following services:
• ICT Procurement advice & services
• Procurement documentation and Invitation to Tender (ITT) packages
• Tender submission evaluation
• End-to-end tendering services for managed services or equipment
• Infrastructure/equipment audits
• Helpdesk improvements
• Technical team efficiency
• Recruitment of technicians
• Achieving value for money
• Writing/implementing ICT Strategies
• Net Zero Carbon
• Building design teams membership
• ICT designs: topologies, elevations, infrastructure, classroom/hall AV etc.
• Free School ICT partner procurements
EVR is passionate about education; we all began our careers in schools before moving to consultancy services. We draw on this experience to provide exceptional services.
No organisation brings as much experience of DfE processes/funding than EVR. In addition, recently EVR has been providing Net Zero Carbon advice to the DfE, including how to improve energy efficiency through effective and strategic ICT decision making and have worked on hundreds of school projects in various schemes, including the Academy/BSF, PSBP/SRP, MMC, Free School and UTC programmes plus LAs and Independent schools