BESA are here to advise and support UK education suppliers to help maximise their export potential, where you are just starting or interested in breaking in to a new market.
We provide practical advice, business leads, notification of tenders, market reports, a monthly newsletter, governmental links and international exhibitions, seminars and trade missions.
BESA's international objectives:
- Work with the Department for International Trade to secure Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding to events within markets of interest
- Increase the number of UK education suppliers exporting
- Introduce current companies exporting into new markets
- Provide practical advice and make valuable connections for UK education suppliers
- Secure ample opportunities for UK companies to meet with buyers, investors and potential distributors during international shows.
BESA have a dedicated events team that are on hand to offer support to UK companies before, during and after international events.
For more information on international markets, where to start and more about DIT TAP funding, please do get in contact with the team.