Playforce Shop officially opens for business today featuring over 150 high-quality outdoor play and learning resources designed specifically for early years settings and primary schools.
Products require no installation or consultation and incorporate eight themed ranges:
- Block play: cork and wood block and brick sets, cork dominoes, dice and 3D shapes;
- Sand and discovery: shaped discovery pits, activity stands and play sand (plain and coloured);
- Mark making: shaped and animal-themed drawing and weaving boards, creativity tables, and table top mirrors and infills;
- Role play and den making: cabins, shacks and cottages, a bridge, den trees, tipis, a train set, and circle time chair;
- Channelling: natural channelling sets using cork and bamboo, ball fall and water channelling and material movement kits;
- Poddely: small and large sets of Poddely, unique to Playforce;
- Garden and grow: planters, discovery pits and pond, seating planters, garden equipment and wheelbarrows and wildlife packs;
- Storage: wellie racks, storage benches, sheds, role play store, storage boxes, and Poddely storage pods.
Prices start at £6.99 excluding VAT with free delivery on all items.
Visit the Playforce Shop at www.playforceshop.com
To order a catalogue or buy products by phone, call 01225 792660 or email email@example.com
For photography, case studies, testimonials and further information, please contact:
Julie Parmenter, Elephant Creative
T: 01981 251820 / 07775 715936
About Playforce Shop
Playforce Shop is a range of high-quality outdoor play and learning resources available to buy direct online or by phone. Designed by Playforce specifically for early years settings and primary schools, the products require no installation or consultation and incorporate eight themed ranges including Block play, Sand and discovery, Mark making, Role play and den making, Channelling, Garden and grow, Poddely and Storage. Prices start at £6.99 excluding VAT with free delivery on all items.