Chester Machine Tools as a global supplier and specialists in the supply of Education Machine Tools will be exhibiting at GESS 2019 where we will feature an Astra CL34 Lathe. These machines are ideally suited to Education workshop environments in Universities, Colleges and Schools.
VISIT US ON STAND K10
The ‘CL’ series range of lathes are our Premium range of lathes made from the highest quality castings which are stabilised and stress relieved. The bedways are hardened to minimum HS-70 and we include Turcite B coating between the bed and carriage. The machines are extremely quite with extremely low vibration even at high speed due to the wide bed ways. The machines are fitted with Heidehain DRO system as standard and are available with optional variable speed and optional constant surface speed.
• All castings are properly stabilized and stress relieved.
• Bed ways are hardened & ground to min. HS-70.
• Extremely low noise level.
• Foot brake pedal provided.
• Built-in coolant pump & fitting provided.
• CSS (constant surface speed control)
• Wider bed way which give absorbs vibration.