Be at the front of the queue to register for our first ever remote FREE series of webinars, showcasing cutting edge innovation and practice from leading suppliers of EdTech and remote learning specialists.
8th – 11th March 2021
Sponsored by DELL Technologies
A series of FREE webinars over four days to help you find the right solutions for your school, setting or educational organisation, including:
- Webinars from keynote speakers on using EdTech to advance student engagement and support teaching and learning
- Subject led tips and techniques to support digital learning from Herts for Learning education advisors
- Specialist workshops on bespoke digital strategy, delivered by our Head of Technology in Schools to help you navigate your schools’ journey
- Your chance to meet our key partners to find the right EdTech solutions for your school, setting or educational organisation.
Register your place for the entire event today. Post registration you will receive a confirmation and details on how to reserve your space for each individual session.
Day by day programme of live webinars
Monday 8th March
Remote teaching and learning with Danica Chapman from Purple Mash
Making the most of your EdTech and using the Digital Classroom
Presented by Chris Carter, e-Developments advisor and Kate Kellner-Dilks, Primary teaching and learning advisor – Mathematics
Tuesday 9th March
Safeguarding: Best practice from Hertfordshire schools
Presented by Kate Stockdale, Wellbeing advisor
The Digital Classroom: Primary English
Presented by Kathy Roe and Michael Gray, Primary teaching and learning advisors – English
A reflection on 2020. Next Steps for the year ahead
Presented by Chris Bramwell, Head of Technology in Schools
Wednesday 10th March
Using branching quizzes to assess, reactivate and deepen mathematical understanding ‘in the moment’
Presented by Nicola Adams, Primary teaching and Learning advisor – Mathematics
Deepening Digital Learning with Naomi Shah from Seesaw
Thursday 11th March
The Digital Classroom: Languages
Presented by Yvonne Kennedy, Languages advisor
In addition, we will be staging a series of daily workshop events to include:
- Quick wins – great, free, online tools that anyone can access and use in their lessons
- Google & Microsoft Cloud Case Studies from Hertfordshire schools
- And much more to be confirmed in the coming weeks
We hope you will join us and experience the best of EdTech and remote learning for today and the future.
Herts for Learning
Herts for Learning (HfL) is an award-winning provider of products and services to schools and educational settings within and outside Hertfordshire. We believe that every young person, through access to a great education, should be able to realise their potential, regardless of where they live or their circumstances. We focus on supporting the schools we work with to achieve successful long-term outcomes for their children. HfL is the UK’s largest School Company, operates with a not-for-profit ethos and is majority owned by Hertfordshire schools. Since our inception in 2013 we have reinvested nearly £1million in activities that would not otherwise have attracted funding.
Herts for Learning is a member of BESA