We’re really excited to be able to introduce OTrack 2018. We have included many improved features, all developed using modern technologies – allowing us to lay the foundations for future innovations.
At OTrack we are always looking at ways to improve both the service that we provide, and the experience which a school has when using our software. As a result of extensive research and continuous user feedback, OTrack users will get access to many improved features with this upgrade.
OTrack 2018 is a free upgrade (1), and we will be migrating all OTrack users throughout this academic year. All schools will be be using the improved features before September 2018.
See it in action
Come along to one of our webinars to see OTrack 2018 in action.
In the mean time…
OTrack 2018 upgraded features include:
- We have given OTrack a complete interface upgrade
- The sleek new design represents the latest technologies we have used to help you track pupils with ease
- User journeys are much improved
Syncs with your Management Information System (MIS)
- Pupil records are updated each night – using our new MIS integration service (1)
- No need to import CTFs
- Manage class lists straight from your MIS
- Instant data analysis – as soon as you log in to OTrack 2018, you will see key headline figures on the editable dashboard, including:
- Single subject ARE and Expected Progress analysis
- Combined subject ARE and Expected Progress analysis
- Easy to access bookmarks – taking you directly to the screens you need, with just two clicks
- For leaders who manage more than one school – easily switch between schools
Assessment data entry
- Show only the subjects you assess
- Order pupils in the way you want
- Bulk-fill by pupil, or subject
- Fewer reports, but better analysis – we’ve reduced the number of reports, but extended the power of the analysis tools
- Search for reports and bookmark your favourite list
- No more long list of report filters
- User roles – easily manage users in your school
- Send password resets by email
- Easily view numbers of pupils in key context groups, class groups and sets groups