New white paper on the purchasing decisions international schools make
A new white paper from ISC Research provides detailed insight into the decisions international schools make when selecting and purchasing new resources and supplies, including how and why they make their selection.
The white paper summarises the outcomes of research conducted this academic year by ISC Research with international school leaders and procurement decision-makers. The results provide education suppliers with insights to develop a strategic approach to their business development within the international school sector.
65% of respondents in the research said their school follows a strict purchasing cycle, and all respondents shared trusted channels for their decision-making of key resource types.
The white paper also includes global and regional insights from the ISC Research Field Research team who are based in key regions of the world for international schools, and who continuously engage with school leaders to gather intelligence on the market. These insights include details of:
- The impact of COVID-19 on international school resource budgets
- Resource challenges currently facing international schools
- Shifts in resourcing for international schools
- Common factors impacting resource selection
- Mistakes suppliers make – and why they lose business
- What schools want from education suppliers