Account Executive – Crick Software
£25,000 - £30,000
June 20, 2022
Are you a customer-focused Account Executive? Interested in education and helping young people? Want to join a business where you can progress to leadership? This might be the role for you!
Crick Software produces award-winning reading and writing support software for children of all ages and abilities.
Hailed as ‘the gold standard of literacy software’, our products are used in thousands of schools around the globe, supporting learners with dyslexia, learning difficulties, physical disabilities, and other special needs.
The company has been live since 1991, is active in 23 different countries, and has won 12 BETT awards. We have recently moved to a SaaS model and are on a significant growth curve.
Following our change to a SaaS model, this new role is responsible for working with existing customers, identifying their requirements and objectives, uncovering roadblocks, and demonstrating strong automation capabilities to drive renewals.
You’ll be responsible for tailoring customer renewal offerings and supporting customers through the whole renewal process.
- Contacting customers coming to the end of their current subscription to discuss renewals based on their type, order size and usage.
- Analysing user data to spot obvious trends and patterns in customer behaviour, to then influence renewals strategy.
- Reviewing the CRM data alongside software usage to add customers to specific automation and contact schedules for marketing.
- Supporting customers via phone, online meetings and with short demonstrations to talk them through their renewal options.
- Providing bespoke renewals quotes.
- Perform effective account management providing an excellent customer experience.
To be successful, you will…
…have experience in technology, preferably CRM or SaaS
…have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
…be an excellent communicator
…be super organised
…have a strong aptitude for learning
…have the ability to grasp technology and technical information quickly
…be able to work independently
…be able to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency
…have a proactive approach
…have a keen eye for detail
…have the ability to think outside the box
…be keen to explore new ideas and ways of doing things
If you’re driven, ambitious, and want to support young people in education, apply now!