February 28, 2022
Due to restructuring an exciting new role had come up with 2Simple for a Customer Account Manager. This position will fit someone who is looking for a role that combines education technology and supporting schools. The company is based in London, but this role can be home-based, full-time office based or a hybrid. Ideally suited for someone who is looking for a new challenge with an award winning, well respected, established company which has a worldwide customer base and prides itself on the feedback it receives from teachers, pupils, and parents.
You will be required to:
- Support schools using the online services 2 Simple provide.
- Complete the renewal process with successful outcomes.
- ‘Hold the hand’ of all customers through their contract journey.
- Share ‘a passion for creativity within education’ with everyone you interact with, both customers and internal staff.
- Work methodically and accurately with the company’s CRM.
- Contribute to team meetings and support colleagues – rolling sleeves up approach to teamwork
- Have excellent communication skills, written and spoken with all stakeholders in a school from the Admin Assistant to the Head Teacher
- Identify problems and suggest solutions with the best outcome for the customer.
- Recognise and deliver opportunities to upsell and cross sell.
- Report to the Sale Director.
Desired experience but not essential:
- Education technology sales
- Teaching experience
- Previous successful account management role
- An understanding of sales
Please contact Helen Daykin, Sales Director with your CV and a covering letter. firstname.lastname@example.org 07967333036