Business Development Manager (Primary EdTech)
July 16, 2021
- Drive the utilisation of video to transform traditional education
- As the face of ClickView, make our business flourish and grow
- Permanent role, working remotely (open to location for the right candidate)
Do you want to make a positive impact on the education of future generations? If the answer’s yes, then we want you here at ClickView. We believe in using the power of video to transform traditional education, allowing students and teachers to foster a creative and innovative educational environment, from wherever they are.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organisation. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together. You can expect support and investment in your future career plus the day-to-day benefits of an open plan and vibrant work environment.
Are you ready to take your first step with us?
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to continue to further ClickView’s presence in the primary education market in Scotland. You will develop lasting relationships with our current and prospective customers to build our business within a defined territory.
You will use your skills to research, identify and qualify new business opportunities and even proactively create demand by engaging with the right communities.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the unique needs of educators and approach all opportunities with a consultative, value orientated approach. They will be a strategic thinker, demonstrate high energy and be awesome at closing the deal!
- Develop a strategy and territory plan to prospect for new business meetings
- Prospect calls and other activity in order to be able to establish meaningful contact
- Build and manage a pipeline that (with forecast data) will result in targets being met or exceeded
- Identify the correct influencers and decision makers within each opportunity institute
- Manage the Salesforce CRM database and provide accurate reports
- Attend events, create bespoke campaigns and act as a brand advocate for ClickView
- 3 years+ sales experience or relevant education experience
- Experience working within the Scottish education market highly desirable
- Target driven individual whilst also being a genuine team player
- A self-starter with a track record of successful sales development at multiple levels within an organisation
- Time and territory management experience
- A data driven mindset and ability to analyse sales metric to reflect on areas for growth and development
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel whilst working remotely as well as in the office
- Professional development opportunities
- Selling a best-in-class product
- Extra paid Wellbeing and Volunteering leave
- Generous company parental leave scheme
- Tight, talented close-knit team (with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and London)
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent base salary and commission structure