Channel Marketing Programs Specialist
June 30, 2017
Channel Marketing Programs Specialist, International
Blackboard is helping education leaders enhance every aspect of the teaching and learning experience. Blackboard’s broad reach covers our traditional, market-leading e-Learning solutions, in addition to mass notification, campus security, and commerce. We are dedicated to fostering a culture of lifelong education and growth. Across courses, campuses, organizations, companies, government agencies, and communities, Blackboard is powering the educational age around the globe.
For more information about Blackboard and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
The International Channel Marketing Strategy is focused on driving awareness, demand generation and client retention for Blackboard in EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America through channel partners (resellers). To support the need to accelerate pipeline and marketing productivity with our channel partners, the Channel Marketing Programs Specialist’s primary role will be to support the implementation and ongoing management of the new Partner Portal, develop and maintain a marketing enablement training program and manage the end-to-end Partner marketing funds (CMF) process with finance and fund automation tool.
The candidate will work closely together with stakeholders in the field marketing, demand generation, channel marketing and operations and product marketing teams in the International Market to help develop, roll out, track, and improve the success of these channel marketing initiatives. This position is based in London and reports to the Director, International Channel Marketing.
- Work with and support different members of the marketing team to ensure the Partner Portal is implemented and content kept up to date with fresh and engaging content.
- Provide support, best practices and training on portal for Blackboard and Partner users.
- Employ and develop best practices to strengthen portal functionality and processes.
- Manage the end-to-end Partner marketing funds (CMF) process with finance and fund automation tool; administer approvals, issue funds, set fund expiration dates etc.
- Develop and co-ordinate the onboarding and marketing enablement/training courses to enable partners to create and execute Blackboard campaigns and programs
- Support monthly and quarterly channel marketing reporting needs by tracking portal usage and fund expenditure.
- Manage processes, contractors, and agencies relevant to these channel marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with internal and external teams, including the International Marketing team, Central Marketing, contractors, and external agencies.
- Occasional international travel. (10%)
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of overall marketing experience; 2+ years related channel marketing experience; including direct contact with client/partner.
- Background in Marketing operations is preferred,
- Previous experience with Partner Fund Management and budgeting for channels; strong analytics and Excel experience.
- Experience in working with marketing and sales automation platforms such as Salesforce.com. Knowledge of Eloqua, Marketo and other CRM platforms are a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Project management skills.
- Comfortable with setting up and leading presentations and webinars
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Fluency in speaking and written English; Spanish desired.
- CIM qualification desired.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- International work experience
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.