Competitive salary and bonus structure
January 15, 2020
- Enhance video learning in schools through your teaching and learning experience
- Work alongside a high-performing, motivated and sociable team
- Full-time, permanent role, working remotely in England, with travel
Why Join Us?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the education of future generations? If the answer’s yes, then we want you here at ClickView. We believe in using the power of video to transform traditional education, allowing students and teachers to foster a creative and innovative educational environment, from wherever they are.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organisation. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together. You can expect support and investment in your future career plus the day-to-day benefits of a vibrant work environment.
Are you ready to take your first step with us?
ClickView is seeking a high performing teaching and learning Account Manager to develop and maintain customer relationships with decision makers in schools across England. You will need a proven track record of being a passionate Account Manager, a teaching and learning background, and the ability to build rapport with customers to ensure that ClickView is actively used by teachers and students within schools.
Working with a fantastic education focused team, your responsibilities are varied, and include:
- Accountability for a portfolio of schools and colleges within your designated territory
- Building strategic action plans to deliver against customer expectations
- Responsibility for training and implementation to ensure the usage and success of your accounts
- Securing annual subscription renewals
- Building positive stakeholder relationships
- Assisting teachers in embracing the benefits of video in the classroom
- Solving customers problems
- Maximising usage and visibility of ClickView within schools
- Conducting face to face and online activity
- Build a community presence around ClickView
- Experience in a similar Account Manager role
- Teaching and learning experience within the education industry required
- Experience within the EdTech sector will be highly regarded
- Superior Customer engagement capability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about online learning and education technology
- Professional development opportunities
- Extra paid Wellbeing and Volunteering leave
- Flexible working hours
- Tight, talented close-knit team (with offices in London, Sydney, and Melbourne)
- Competitive salary and bonus structure