Client Support Assistant – Practice Pal
£25,000 - £30,000
April 22, 2022
Do you have experience in successful customer support? Want to push the boundaries of customer support and revolutionise processes? Excited by the start-up environment? This might be the role for you!
Practice Pal is a software company in the education sector, specifically music education. They’re building a ground-breaking platform to improve the quality and efficiency of music education for students, teachers, and schools.
The company has secured significant investment from well-renowned investors and is entering a significant growth phase.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Support professional, excited by the challenge of establishing sales processes and revolutionising the way support works. You’ll be responsible for supporting clients to ensure they get the most from the platform, supporting the onboarding process, and nurturing customers until they complete it. Responsibilities include:
- Always touching base with customers/teachers, ensuring they are using the platform correctly and they are getting the most from it
- Regularly speak with teachers on the phone and via video calls and live chat
- Providing online training on the platform
- Managing support requests
- Regularly communicating customer feedback to the product team
- Play a key part in improving support and feedback systems
- Be ready to roll with the punches and unplanned tasks – this is a start-up, and things come up
- £25,000 – 30,000 annual salary
- Annual training budget for you to invest in your professional development
- Remote and flexible working
- Regular socials
- Team away days for planning sessions, usually followed by a meal and drinks
To be successful, you will…
…have a growth mindset
…be a problem-solving
…continually seek improvement, personally, for the team and the business as a whole
…be bubbly and engaging
…have patience when supporting users
…be sales-minded and subconsciously think about how great Support will impact future growth
…be proactive and want to make this great
…be able to handle having uncomfortable conversations
…be tenacious and get things done
…be organised and a planner
…be self-sufficient – there is no safety net here and nobody to tell you what to do
If you’re looking for an exciting position with an innovative company, apply now!