June 30, 2021
We have two fantastic opportunities for Curriculum Specialists to join our Buying Team here at Findel Education. We are a leading supplier of educational resources, providing all of the products schools and nurseries need, delivered when they want them, at highly competitive prices. One of the roles will be focused on English and foundation subjects and the other will be focused on the STEM curriculum.
Some of the responsibilities of this great opportunity include:
- Work closely with the relevant Buyer and Product Developer to create a full suite of product assets that will engage with teachers, SENCOs and TAs; communicating the products’ features, benefits and reasons to love. This will include set-up and user guides, product descriptions, unpacking and how to videos, schemes of work, photography, testimonials, blogs, sales team training and demonstrations.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of UK curriculum including regional variations, commercially available curriculums & trends in pedagogy.
- Conduct regular research into trends to ensure our products have all the appropriate material to enable teachers to deliver outstanding lessons and differentiate them from other resources on the market.
- Offer insight throughout the new product development and sourcing process to align teacher needs to the strategy and wider business goals.
- Build a strong relationship and interface with Sales and Marketing.
- Liaise with our customers, visit schools, nurseries and attend customer advisory boards. Attend relevant education events in the UK working alongside Sales and Marketing as the subject and product expert.
- Write photography briefs, coordinate samples and work with photographers to create visual product assets.
- Alongside the Buyer, deliver content rich catalogues and other marketing material, working collaboratively with Marketing and Creative.
Your Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of UK Primary Education ideally with direct classroom experience.
- Understanding of what will support teachers in the classroom, reducing planning and prep time outside of delivering lessons.
- Strong language and communication skills, to create excellent product assets and establish a clear strong brand tone of voice.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships.
- Strong teamwork & collaboration.
- Well organised, excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills – proficient in MS Office.
Full-time (36.5 hours per week), permanent role.
Competitive salary & benefits package including 25 days holiday plus an additional holiday to celebrate your Birthday, contributory pension scheme & staff discounts.
We are currently working from home and anticipate returning to our office in Hyde, Greater Manchester, 2/3 days per week.
To apply, please visit https://findeleducation.careers.adp.com