Account Executive Audio Visual
March 29, 2019
Prowise UK is growing fast and we have ambition to grow even faster within the UK. This is the reason why we want to expand our Sales Team with an Account Executive Audio Visual. Within this specific role you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle: from qualification to quotation, requesting a credit-check to contract conclusion. Can you generate new business, do you have affinity with the education industry and passion for IT? Then you have to apply immediately.
What will you be doing?
- Visit local and regional education fairs, seminars, conferences and customer events.
- Maintaining relationships and building a pleasant bond with our customers.
- Creating win-win situations for the client and Prowise from a commercial perspective.
- Keeping track of industry developments.
- Account management for existing customers.
Where will you be working?
You are going to work at Prowise UK and you will be part of the UK Sales Team. It is an individual role but you always have back-up from our Inside Sales Team at the office in Birmingham. Willing to travel within the UK is important. We always try to deliver the best service to our consisting clients, but also to new clients. You don’t have personal sales targets, but we set up goals as a team.
Prowise is a leading company that invests in innovation, quality and reliability in digital learning solutions. By making use of self-developed touchscreens, personal devices, lift systems and user-friendly software, Prowise makes learning more accessible, more effective and more fun. Meanwhile, more than 20,000 schools, 450,000 teachers and thousands of companies in more than 21 countries use solutions from Prowise.
What do we require?
- Experience within a (field) sales position is required.
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing.
- Drivers license is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience within education and IT is required.
- It is a big advantage if you have a personal network within the education industry.
What do we offer?
We offer an appropriate salary and excellent fringe benefits within one incredibly fast-growing and dynamic organisation, with plenty of room for personal development. In addition, we find a good working atmosphere and a healthy team spirit very important. You will receive 20 vacation days so you can relax enough. Above all, you end up in a corporate culture in which we stand for cooperation, openness, honesty, fun and passion. If there’s a real match, we look forward to reward you with a permanent contract after your trial.
We look forward to your application. Please contact Martijn Ottenheim for further information.
Phone: +44 (0) 8455 28 12 70