Education Sales Executive – School Improvement Tracker
£30k Basic £60K OTE
September 15, 2022
Are you experienced and interested in the education industry? A driven sales professional? Entrepreneurial and want to work in an exciting start-up environment, surrounded by hard-working colleagues? This might be the role for you!
The company is an independently owned group of education technology businesses. This role is with a start-up business within the group, and is responsible for leading the sales of a school support solution into UK and international schools.
The start-up is an online platform that supports senior education leaders to develop their school improvement plans using a suite of audits. The audits help schools prioritise their next steps by providing a self-evaluation guideline.
The business has achieved 100 customers in its first year and is looking to reach 1000 customers within the next 24 months.
The group has ambitious goals to support the success of every school and college in the country, and they need your help to do so.
You’ll be responsible for creating, building, and implementing strategies to grow sales to drive the business forward.
- Building and managing your marketing process, including email campaigns, webinars, events, product and merchandise marketing, social and professional media, etc. You’ll have full
- ownership and flexibility with this
- Generating leads by researching UK schools and colleges to identify opportunities for sales
- Contacting key decision-makers via email and telephone to introduce and pitch the service
- Organising and delivering online demos
- Closing sales
- Building relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Supporting in developing the businesses by listening to customer feedback and implementing ideas to improve the service
- £30,000 basic salary
- Realistic opportunity to achieve £30,000 annual commission (paid monthly)
- Share options after one year
- Progression to a sales leadership role as the sales and team grows
- Join an exciting, high-growth organisation that includes established, market-leading companies and innovative start-ups
- Join an environment of hard-working and creative entrepreneurs
- Regular away days for planning/developing the business
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
To be successful in this role, you will…
…be experienced and have a genuine interest in the education industry
…be a highly driven and proactive sales professional
…be experienced in using software platforms
…be an outstanding communicator
…be highly organised and able to multitask when under pressure
…be a problem-solver
…be motivated by working hard
…be optimistic and energetic
…be excited about start-ups and growing a business
…be able to think on your feet
…be able to work independently
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth EdTech start-up, apply now!