Field Based Trainer
June 6, 2018
Field Based Trainer
Location: North Based – Hull
Location: Hull, UK
Description: Trainer – Software for Primary Education Sector
Full-time, Part -Time or Term Time Considered
An excellent opportunity for a results-driven Trainer, ideally with previous experience of the education sector or software.
Designed in partnership with schools, we provide a smart assessment, tracking & communication web-based solution for schools, academies, MATs and local authorities. Its modular approach is designed to dramatically reduce the administration and data management burden. We also fully integrate with leading schools’ management ICT systems including SIMS, RM Integris, Facility CMIS, Scholar Pack and Wauton Samuel.
Trainer duties / responsibilities:
- Office and field based role.
- To deliver training to clients to suit their needs and requirements
- To create, test, keep up to date and execute training materials to suit client needs. Both generic and bespoke packages.
- To help expand the portfolio of training offerings when required.
- To help develop on line training resources and web based training.
- Willing to travel the UK in support and delivery of training.
- To carry out administrative duties based upon the role of training
- To work alongside the Customer Services Department offering assistance and support to customers via telephone, email and live chat.
- To liaise with and allow others access to training diary
- Experience within Education essential (primary assessment and tracking experience).
- Experience within an IT Software company preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge or experience of EYFS and Primary Assessment.
- Previous Education Training experience required.
- Outstanding communication skills as the role will include contact with Academy Trusts, Executive Head teachers, Head teachers and School Business Managers.
- Have the ability to work independently.
Application deadline: 6 June 2018