July 31, 2019
Reporting to: Head of Sales
The expectation of this role is to drive sales growth in a designated territory. The individual will be expected to focus on larger more complex opportunities with special focus on Independent Schools, Schools undertaking development work and Contractors who are building new schools.
Lead generation will be provided and therefore the role requires a tenacious individual who has a proven record of taken qualified opportunities right through to closed sales.
- Follow up pre-qualified opportunities and generating meetings with these.
- Undertake suitable pre meeting preparation and research about opportunity and customer.
- Present, promote and sell the Morleys offer to existing and prospective customers.
- Work with the customer to build a solid and innovative brief.
- Build bid working with internal and external key stake holders.
- Present bid back to the customer, ensuring that the Morleys offer exceeds the brief set out by the customer.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Close opportunities to sales to ensure that annual sales targets are achieved.
- Closely monitor Gross Profit across open quotes, orders and invoiced sales.
- Keep all sales activity, reporting up to date and submit in due time.
- Supply management with updates on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products / strategic value propositions.
- Positive attitude with the desire to constantly improve.
- A pro-active attitude when receiving pre-qualified leads.
- A consultative nature to work with customers.
- Can successfully manage long term opportunities.
- Sales Admin – Understand the importance of maintaining sales admin.
- Proven sales track record showing progressive growth.
- Have the character to work effectively with team members and other departments.
- A want to input into the development of companies offer to customers by understanding trends, new ways of working and competitor development.
For further information or to apply please contact Adam Smith.