Internal Account Manager (EdTech)
July 16, 2021
- Drive customer relationships across schools in Scotland
- Work alongside a high-performing, motivated and sociable team
- Permanent, full-time role, based in Glasgow or work from home
Why Join Us?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the education of future generations? If the answer’s yes, then we want you here at ClickView. We believe in using the power of video to transform traditional education, allowing students and teachers to foster a creative and innovative educational environment, from wherever they are.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organisation. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together. You can expect support and investment in your future career plus the day-to-day benefits of an open plan and vibrant work environment.
Are you ready to take your first step with us?
With over 5000 schools using ClickView Worldwide, ClickView is seeking a driven and dedicated individual to develop and maintain customer relationships with decision makers in our Scottish schools. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build rapport with customers to ensure that ClickView is actively used by teachers and students within schools.
Working with a fantastic education focused team, your responsibilities are varied, and include:
- Account management responsibility for your portfolio of schools
- Responsibility for training and implementation support for a portfolio of schools in Scotland, via telephone and online and occasionally in person
- Build and execute proactive account plans in order to:
- Secure annual subscription renewals
- Identify opportunities to expand and increase the usage of ClickView in schools
- Building positive stakeholder relationships
- Assisting teachers in embracing the benefits of video in the classroom
- Maximising usage and visibility of ClickView within schools
- Conducting training workshops, demonstrations and webinars, updating our customers on exciting new features and content
- Teaching experience in Scotland with current working knowledge of teaching and learning in Scotland essential
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Superior Customer engagement capability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about online learning and education technology
- Professional development opportunities
- Extra paid Wellbeing and Volunteering leave
- Generous company parental leave scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Tight, talented close-knit team