March 9, 2018
London, TW8 with international travel
Are you passionate about education and being a part of children’s academic development? Do you want to work with schools to embed effective assessment use?
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe. However this only accounts for 1 per cent of the children in the world. Our mission is to ensure all children have the best possible start by having access to our education tools.
This is where you come in. This role provides continued support to drive our ambition to help every child in every school through strategic business development activities. These activities will include strategic regional planning, extensive customer interactions, close collaboration with colleagues as well as accurate reporting and forecasting of solution provision activities.
You will need to:
- Be passionate about education and working with schools internationally
- Confidently present to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate strong solution advisory skills
- Develop excellent product and market knowledge to support business development activity
- Actively engage with new customers to promote the benefits of our products and services as well as with liaise with existing customers to enhance their use of the GL portfolio
- Be willing, and able to travel internationally
- Have a global mind-set
What we are looking for:
- Customer engagement and relationship building skills
- Commercially aware and results driven
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Knowledge of international education is a plus!
- Flexibility, creativity and a positive outlook
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance / vouchers
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk by Friday 9th March 2018.