Junior Account Manager – The Education Company
£25,000 - £30,000
October 31, 2022
Are you great with customers? A keen problem solver? Want to develop a career in Account Management? This might be the role for you!
The Education Company is a fast-paced marketing, data and software agency specialising in the education sector.
They are a forward-thinking company that encourages innovation, and they strive to make business improvements for clients and internally.
You’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and account management of a portfolio of clients that have historically worked with our client in a more transactional way to add greater value to through account-based support and impact-driven product solutions.
- Learning about the education supply sector and your client’s businesses
- Proactively speaking with clients to understand their goals, identify their challenges, and promote solutions to support them
- Building and communicating creative, value-based solutions
- Translating between client needs and the internal technical teams
- Contributing to internal process improvements and ways of working
- £28k-30k salary (depending on experience)
- Own exciting and interesting client accounts and strategies
- Progression opportunities to Senior Account Manager, then Account Director
- Split between remote working and team working days in a modern co-working space in London
- Quickly enhance your skills/knowledge via internal training and hands-on working
- Access to a full suite of Udemy online training courses to upskills and develop
- Attend great company parties
- 5-weeks holiday
To be successful, you will…
- Have at least three years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Be able to grasp technical solutions quickly
- Be agile and thrive in change
- Be self-motivated and driven to provide excellent service
- Thrive in problem-solving
- Be able to quickly build rapport and nurture positive, long-lasting relationships
- Take a pro-active approach to account management as opposed to reactively supporting clients
- Be able to prioritise
- Be well organised and able to cope with competing client requests and priorities
- Be able to use and analyse data to drive performance improvements
- Build and establish relationships with the internal team
- Have strong emotional intelligence and empathy for the needs of others
- Be an active listener
- Be a practical planner and use your initiative
- Have strong attention to detail and consistently deliver to timescales
- Be hungry to develop and progress into a more senior role
If you’re looking for an exciting role with a company in which you can learn new skills and develop your career, apply now!