Junior Content Lead, Education
November 23, 2018
Junior Content Lead, Education – Optimus Education
Looking to develop a career in digital publishing? Passionate about education and supporting the school workforce?
Optimus Education is looking for a talented researcher and writer to join the content team in the role of junior content lead. Your focus will be on supporting our network members in their school leadership roles. You’ll be finding out about their challenges and priorities, creating content to meet those needs, and working with our expert contributors.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- commission and produce content for the Optimus Knowledge Centre
- work on the Insight magazine
- contribute to our blog and social media accounts
- gain expertise in the production of digital content and writing for the web
- plan and produce ‘wraparound’ resources for our conferences
- develop excellent working relationships with colleagues, network members, contributors and speakers
- use analytics to measure impact and inform content development
- work in a positive and friendly team.
What we want from you:
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Curiosity and creativity.
- Enthusiasm for engaging users through sharing content.
- A desire to learn more about education policy and practice.
- Readiness to help our members, supporting better outcomes for children and young people.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
The content team is based in Bromley, close to Bromley South train station and with fast links to London Victoria.
To apply (or ask for more details), send your CV and covering letter to Natalie Austin by 23 November 2018.