Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive
£25,478 - £28,675
November 27, 2017
Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive – NEFR
NFER (National Foundation for Educational Research) is an independent research organisation which undertakes projects in all sectors of education. We are committed to the continuing improvement of education and training for all children, young people and to providing support for policy makers and practitioners.
The Sales, Marketing and Impact (SMI) team are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive to be responsible for helping to raise the profile, reputation and impact of the Foundation. The post holder will contribute to this through the organisation of events and supporting staff participation, targeted stakeholder communications and wider communications and marketing activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for the role will be:
- Taking a lead role in identifying, managing and promoting NFER events
- Providing professional support with all marketing, conferencing, stakeholder and branding activities
- Maintaining a database of key external stakeholders
- Generating, adapting and delivering content through all NFER media channels
Skills we are looking for:
- A degree in a relevant subject or relevant vocational qualifications.
- Experience with B2B event organisation.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good writing skills for print and online media with the ability to understand different audiences and tailor marketing communications to meet their different interests;
NFER is a registered charity and an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. Benefits of working at the Foundation include 30 days paid leave per year over and above Bank Holidays and discretionary days, generous pension arrangements and good support for staff development.
Our offices are located in lovely grounds a mile from the town centre; communications by road and rail are excellent – our offices are within easy reach of the M4 and M40 and London Paddington is 15 minutes by rail.
For an informal discussion about the post, ring Jane Parrack on 01753 637245.
Interviews: Tuesday 5 December and Wednesday 6 December 2017
Based in: Slough
Registered Charity Number: 313392