We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our growing team. This is a pivotal
role within the business and includes the full marketing mix.
This role calls for high energy and commitment and will be well-suited for someone who has a
concrete understanding of an integrated marketing role.
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills are key to this role. A fundamental part
of the position is to be connected to the Early Year’s marketplace and manage and deliver
inspirational campaigns that ensure the appropriate ROI and profitable demand generation.
Findel Education is a leading supplier of educational resources, providing all the products
schools and nurseries need, delivered when they want them, at highly competitive prices. You
will operate in a fast moving and exciting environment with a passionate, ambitious, and
supportive team culture.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, some of the responsibilities of this great opportunity are:
• Supporting deliver business growth across our two brands Hope Education and GLS; ensuring
all marketing activities are fully aligned and focused on both customer & demand growth.
• Support the implementation and communication of the nursery marketing customer
engagement plan across all marketing channels.
• Manage and assist in the management and delivery of the nursery advertising program (print
• Manages smaller events and assists with the management of larger nursery events.
• Work with the Business Insight team to analyse / target customers and suggest / implement
recommendations to turn this data into commercially successful campaigns across all
• Support the post campaign analysis to ensure predefined targets are met and there is a
clear plan for future growth.
• Collaborative working across key business functions, including Buying, Creative & Production,
and the Digital team to deliver the teacher customer engagement plan.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in the field of Marketing or Business Studies
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing in-house team or agency
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• An eye for creativity and attention to detail
• Great communicator, confident in building strong relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Events management experience (preferred)
• Print advertising experience (preferred)
• Experience of budget management and tracking
• Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Full UK driving licence.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary & benefits package including 25 days holiday plus an additional holiday
to celebrate your Birthday, contributory pension scheme, staff discounts & Employee
Assistance Programme (including online GP & well-being support). We fully support a hybrid
working arrangement, with the working week split between our collaborative workspace in
Hyde, Greater Manchester and working from home
To apply go to: Careers Portal (adp.com)