September 10, 2021
We’re looking for a talented and tenacious Marketing Manager who will be the strategic lead on driving growth across the teacher audience and delivering the customer engagement plan. This is a pivotal role within the business and includes the full marketing mix, with close collaboration from our Buying, BI, Digital and Creative teams who will work with you to implement your strategy across all channels – excellent communication and relationship building skills are key. A fundamental part of the position is to evaluate all activity to ensure the appropriate ROI and profitable demand generation.
Findel Education is a leading supplier of educational resources, providing all of the products schools and nurseries need, delivered when they want them, at highly competitive prices. You will operate in a fast moving and exciting environment with a passionate, ambitious and supportive team culture.
Reporting to the Head of Brands, some of the responsibilities of this great opportunity are:
• Deliver business growth; ensuring all marketing activities are fully aligned and focused on both customer & demand growth.
• Devise, implement and communicate the teacher customer engagement plan.
• Work with the Business Insight team to analyse / target customers and suggest / implement recommendations to turn this data into commercially successful campaigns across all channels.
• Accountable for full campaign management inclusive of brand objectives / targets, campaign briefing, test & learn evaluation.
• Undertake full post campaign analysis to ensure predefined targets are met and there is a clear plan for future growth.
• Collaborative working across key business functions, including Buying, Creative & Production, and the Digital team to deliver the teacher customer engagement plan.
We’re ideally looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level or CIM qualification
• Relevant experience 4 years+ preferably including a mix of traditional and non-traditional marketing
• Experience of CRM and campaign planning
• Experience of budget management and tracking
• Great communicator, confident in building strong relationships with stakeholders
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrate passion for the customer
• Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive and resourceful
• Driven, with the ability to work under own initiative
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Competitive salary & benefits package including 25 days holiday plus an additional holiday to celebrate your Birthday, contributory pension scheme, staff discounts & Employee Assistance Programme (including online GP & well-being support). We fully support a hybrid working arrangement, with the working week split between our collaborative workspace in Hyde, Greater Manchester and working from home.