Marketing Manager – International & Resellers
Circa £35,000 plus company car
June 30, 2017
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager who is able to operate in a fast moving, exciting and developing environment.
Who we are
Findel Education is a £100M business and is part of Findel PLC, a multi-channel retailer which trades across the education and home shopping divisions and is one of Europe’s largest suppliers to the educational sector. We provide a full range of market-leading educational resources both nationally and globally and our brand portfolio has some of the most established in the industry. We operate from our modern, purpose built Head Office in Hyde, Cheshire which is approximately 15 minutes’ drive from Manchester city centre. We also have a Nottingham office, which is where this role will be based.
This exciting role is to take control of all marketing for Findel’s International and UK re-seller/trade customers working within direct and indirect selling channels.
We require an experienced Marketing Manager to join our expanding go to market teams, to be responsible for delivering increased levels of customer recruitment, retention and reactivation in our international regions and through our re-seller/trade channels.
You will be part of a larger team, reporting to the Head of the Business Unit, building strong relationships with both the Head of International Sales as well as our Commercial sales teams. The role has two primary functions:
- International marketing
- To drive customer volumes and demand, and increase brand/product exposure globally by developing and implementing the marketing activity for each international region through our three routes to market (distributors, consolidators and direct sales)
- Evaluate the competitor landscape in our key regions to identify opportunities to improve sales performance. You will also produce and maintain sales support materials and toolkits, be responsible for regional media planning and PR support, as well as event and exhibition planning and delivery.
- Trade / Reseller
- To drive third-party sales via our existing network of trade re-sellers in the UK.
- To manage sales promotion and production of effective sales collateral for the network, and drive higher levels of engagement.
This is a key position within the business and an excellent salary and benefits package. This role is based in Nottingham but will required to visit the Head Office in Hyde (Cheshire) on a regular basis as well as including UK National & international travel particularly within the EMEA markets.
You will be an experienced marketing manager who possesses high levels of passion, team work, commitment and enthusiasm. You will be able to demonstrate innovative and creative thinking and have strong communication skills.
Essentials for the role:
- Existing experience of working in an international marketing role, with knowledge of distributor and consolidator-led multi-region international marketing campaigns/sales support
- Ideally, experience of working within a B2B marketplace, with a focus on trade accounts
- At least 5 years marketing experience, including a minimum of 3 at marketing manager level
- The availability to occasionally travel overseas to represent the company at B2B events, exhibitions or international trade shows
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a marketing or business-related discipline
- Hold a full driving license
To apply click here: http://findel-education-careers.co.uk/jobs/