Marketing Managers – Findel Education
May 13, 2022
Findel are currently looking for talented and tenacious Marketing Managers; one of the roles will focus on engaging with the Teacher audience and the other will focus on Early Years. Both roles are for their Hope brand.
These exciting roles include the full marketing mix, working collaboratively with internal and external partners including our Digital, Creative, Production, Buying & Sales teams; great communication and relationship building skills are key to success.
Findel is an eCommerce educational resources supplier in the UK and International schools and nurseries marketplace. They own several general and specialist educational brands; Hope, GLS, Davies Sports, Philip Harris, Spa4Schools, A-Z and LDA. Brilliance and being able to shine is at their core and they want their people to be true to themselves, embody their values, strive for greatness, take the challenge, be different and above all care for and help others be the best they can. They look for people who want to inspire future generations and who play a part in moving Findel forward for the greater good. They recruit people who stand out from the crowd, take responsibility for seeking out what adds value and think outside the box.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager some of the responsibilities of these great opportunities include:
• Lead the business growth strand to drive improved brand market share.
• Devise and implement the customer engagement plan alongside growth ambition and key KPI metrics.
• Work with the Business Insight team to define termly targeting strategies, undertake post campaign analysis and implement recommendations for future activities.
• Accountable for full campaign management inclusive of brand objectives & targets, campaign briefing, test & learn evaluation.
• Build a collaborative working approach across central business functions to ensure alignment and deliver business growth ambitions.
• Manage key brand relationships with third parties and industry influencers, seeking commercial opportunity and brand awareness.
• Keep up to date with market trends at both micro and macro level, using this information to inform decision-making and maximise opportunities.
• Structured tracking of competitor activities for benchmarking purposes.
• Manage the annual events program and the advertising program across all channels.
We’re ideally looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level or CIM qualification
• Previous experience in a marketing role, ideally within the education sector although this is not essential
• Relevant experience 4 years+ preferably including a mix of traditional and non-traditional marketing
• Experience of CRM and campaign planning
• Experience of budget management and tracking
• Great communicator, confident in building strong relationships with stakeholders
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrate passion for the customer
• Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive and resourceful
• Driven, with the ability to work under own initiative
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary & benefits package including 25 days holiday plus an additional holiday to celebrate your Birthday, contributory pension scheme, staff discounts, Employee Assistance Programme (including online GP & well-being support), Volunteering Leave & Cycle to Work scheme. We fully support a hybrid working arrangement, with the working week split between our collaborative workspace in Hyde, Greater Manchester and working from home.
To apply, please visit https://www.findel.co.uk/findel-careers/