Marketing Programme Manager (Juniper Education Group)
Up to £45k
February 28, 2023
About Juniper Education Group
Juniper Education was formed in June 2019 and is made up of 12 well established acquired businesses solely focusing on the Education industry. Juniper provides a wide range of education focussed solutions to overcome challenges in schools and Multi-Academy Trusts whether it be human, technological, or operational. Juniper’s national network of experts comprising of former headteachers, business managers, senior leaders, data specialists and EdTech professionals understand and support the needs of schools and Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs).
Juniper is a comprehensive education support service, built on the foundation of helping schools and academies through innovative technology solutions, to go from strength-to-strength.
Working as part of the central marketing team, this role will work closely with the key stakeholders in the division to plan and deliver a range of marketing activities to grow the customer base and build brand awareness of Juniper.
You will be responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix, working across all channels, and in line with the company brand guidelines. As well as working to support the Effective Education Division.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead on the divisional marketing strategy to generate new business enquiries and meet growth KPIs.
- Plan and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns using the full marketing mix
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for new engaging content and campaigns
- Collaborate with the wider team to identify opportunities for cross-selling the wider Juniper offering
- Develop customer lifecycle journeys and identify ways of increasing lifetime value
- Use market data and insights to drive decision making
- Report on marketing activity, campaign performance and ROI against the plan for monthly and quarterly reports
- Identify and conduct research on trends and competitors to inform the division’s campaign activity, value proposition and products
- Produce engaging content to support all marketing activities including collateral for sales enablement and customer success
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to develop campaigns and literature to launch new products
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and the wider commercial team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably with a qualification in a marketing, digital marketing or a related discipline.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant work experience in a B2B marketing role.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing marketing campaigns that deliver tangible results.
- Experience of copywriting and proofreading with the ability to create and write communication materials for a variety of channels and platforms.
- Can multi-task priorities, handle multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure.
- Have excellent IT skills with a well-developed working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, as well as marketing automation (preferably HubSpot) and CRM software, are essential.
- Be able to communicate effectively with others at all levels including delivering presentations at management meetings.
- Experience or in-depth understanding of the UK education sector.
To apply email email@example.com