Moodle Support (Helpdesk) Technician
November 4, 2017
Moodle Technician – Titus Learning
● Experienced Moodle Support (Helpdesk) Technician required
● Rapidly expanding EdTech company, recently awarded Certified Moodle Partner status
● Located in fabulous new office space in Salts Mill, Saltaire
● Easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and surrounding areas
● Salary range £20,000 to £25,000 or contract rate (to be discussed)
● Flexibility around working hours and location
● Excellent benefits scheme (Perkbox, health care scheme, free Nespresso, regular social events, etc.)
ABOUT TITUS LEARNING
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in international education. Having recently become a Certified Moodle Partner for both the UK and Hong Kong this is an exciting time of growth and development and we are looking to add an experienced and talented Moodle Technician to our existing team.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will become a key member of the team for years to come. Working with a range of customers including schools and companies in the UK, and 13 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the exciting projects we undertake. We have an immediate need to add to our Helpdesk resource, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
We are looking for a talented Moodle Technician with at least 2 years experience that can hit the ground running. Ideally, experience will have been gained through working with a number of different Moodle sites, as this position is to help support our growing number of customers with their various Moodle support requests.
You will be experienced in the use of Moodle both front-end and from a server perspective, able to provide valuable support to customers around the globe with varying support queries. Your communication skills, written and verbal, must be exceptional. You must be dynamic and thrive as part of an energetic team. You will be responsible for true customer success and improving learner outcomes – ability to demonstrate your influence in these areas would be beneficial.
● Minimum of 2 years experience working with Moodle
● Understanding of Linux servers (Ubuntu)
● HTML / CSS
● Excellent communication skills
● Moodle theme building
● Understanding of PHP
● Helpdesk (tickets) experience
● Examples of Moodle success
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will start asap.
If you’d like to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01133 200346