Office assistant – summer work placement with BESA
London Living Wage
July 23, 2021
Are you looking for a temporary job for the summer months?
We need an enthusiastic, hardworker to join our team, to provide admin support for our events, marketing and membership teams. The role would suit a student or recent graduate.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude to join us.
- be organised and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- be willing to learn and ask questions
- be a team player but able to work without constant supervision
- have a good standard of written and spoken English
- be familiar with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- able to post content to social media and onto our websites
This is a broad role which will give you lots of opportunities to help out across a range of activities, so if you are interested in finding out more about the work of BESA, or looking to pursue a career in event planning, sales or marketing, then this placement will give you practical hands-on experience.
The role will be split between working in our Shoreditch office and working from home.
To apply send a CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you are the right person for the job, to Julia Garvey .